How to config RAS phoneook in my Control Panel Application
Author Message
 How to config RAS phoneook in my Control Panel Application

All,
    I need help.
    I'm write a Control Panel App under Windows NT4.0. One of my CPL's
functions is I want users can use this CPL to config(and edit) the default
RAS phonebook entry. So I add one dialogbox(CPropertyPage) named CPage2 to
my main dialogbox(CPropertySheet). In CPage2, I created a buttom named
"config" and I want when user press this buttom, there would be open a
default Dialup_Networking dialog to let user choose/edit RAS entrys. So I
include "rasdlg.h" in page2.h and add rasdlg.lib to my project. And wrote
code under CPage2::OnConfig() as following:
 RASPBDLG r;
 r.dwSize = sizeof(RASPBDLG);
 r.hwndOwner = NULL ;
 r.dwFlags = RASPBDFLAG_PositionDlg ;
 r.xDlg = 0;
 r.yDlg = 0;
 r.dwCallbackId = 1;
 r.pCallback = NULL;
 r.reserved = 0;
 r.reserved2 = 0;
 RasPhonebookDlg(NULL,NULL, &r);
After I added these code to my control panel app, under Control Panel, when
I double click on my app's icon, there's nothing respons(if I delete those
code in CPage2::OnConfig(), app's running OK,I also can open the page2).
    Are there any thing should I take care of when writting Control Panel
App. I also try an other way -- use RasEditPhonebookEntry() to open a
dialogbox to edit a phonebook entry, it worked. But I this way can only edit
one entry, I still want use RasPhonebookDlg(). Could someone help me on
this?
Thanks a lot,

Thu, 03 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Accessing control panel applications without accessing control panel

2. executing a control panel application through your application?

3. Creating an GUI application and calling it from Control Panel

4. Control Panel Application

5. Control Panel Application

6. Control Panel/Regional Settings hangs from my application

7. How to launch control panel from application

8. Calling Control Panel applications

9. MFC and Control Panel application

10. control panel application problem

11. control panel application