MFC dll appwizard, how come no DLLUnregisterServer?
Author Message
 MFC dll appwizard, how come no DLLUnregisterServer?

When I make an MFC dll with the appwiz, I get a nice DLLRegisterServer function
that I can use to register it.  How come no UnregisterServer function is provided?

Wed, 05 Nov 2003 04:02:28 GMT
 MFC dll appwizard, how come no DLLUnregisterServer?
Hmm... Seems like somebody forgot about it

When I make an MFC dll with the appwiz, I get a nice DLLRegisterServer
function
that I can use to register it.  How come no UnregisterServer function is
provided?

Wed, 05 Nov 2003 13:43:41 GMT

1. MFC and DllUnregisterServer

2. MFC AppWizard(dll) Help

3. MFC Appwizard dll registering with ThreadingModel

4. Creating a dll from an existing MFC AppWizard executable

5. Using the MFC ActiveX Control Wizard instead of the MFC AppWizard (exe)

7. Using a DLL file that comes without a LIB file

8. How to export a class from Extension MFC dll to another Extension MFC dll

9. a MFC extension DLL in another MFC extension DLL

10. DllUnregisterServer failed return code : 0x80040200

11. DllUnregisterServer failed return code : 0x80040200

12. DllUnregisterServer