why number of mouse events is less than it shoud be
Author Message
 why number of mouse events is less than it shoud be

If you generate mouse clicks quickly enough, every other one is considered a
double-click.  So, the message sequence is as follows:

WM_LBUTTONDOWN
WM_LBUTTONDBLCLK
WM_LBUTTONDOWN
WM_LBUTTONDBLCLK
WM_LBUTTONDOWN
WM_LBUTTONDBLCLK
WM_LBUTTONDOWN
WM_LBUTTONDBLCLK

If you put a handler for WM_LBUTTONDBLCLK that does the same thing as
WM_LBUTTONDOWN, you should see the results you expect.

TFM3

Note: Spam-resistant e-mail address

Quote:
> Hi,
>       I click left mouse button quickly and contineously on my window(like
> transmitter operator). And the WM_LBUTTONDOWN handler receives only about
> half of all click event! There is no massive painting operation in the
> hanlder. This occurs all the time. But I find when i do this to some other
> window(the refresh button on MSDN window, for example), the response seems
> to be much quicker. What may be the cause? Can I decrease such loss of
> events on my window?

Fri, 06 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 why number of mouse events is less than it shoud be
Hi,
      I click left mouse button quickly and contineously on my window(like a
transmitter operator). And the WM_LBUTTONDOWN handler receives only about
half of all click event! There is no massive painting operation in the
hanlder. This occurs all the time. But I find when i do this to some other
window(the refresh button on MSDN window, for example), the response seems
to be much quicker. What may be the cause? Can I decrease such loss of
events on my window?

Sat, 07 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. why number of mouse events is less that it shoud be

2. Why am I getting Mouse Move Event with every Mouse Click event?

3. Why Mouse Mouse event with every Click event

4. I am new to programming and am lost

5. Event interface over the internet - am I INSANE?

6. Why am I getting an ExecutionEngineException?

7. Why am I being ignored ???

8. Why am I seeing such a delay between my catch block and my finally block

9. Macro with functions problem -- why am I stupid?

10. Why am I not getting correct position?

11. Why am I getting a segmentation fault?

12. Why am I not intercepting Enter key (VK_RETURN)