waveOutOpen
Author Message
 waveOutOpen

Hi,

I am writing my first MFC app for my study. And I have a problem:

I get two linking errors:

FilterView.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol

FilterView.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol

Debug/Filter.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals

I use waveOutOpen and waveOutPrepareHeader for audio output. I've
included mmsystem.h. I've been searching for some hours now, so could
someone please tell me what the ??? is going wrong here.

Regards,
Koen.

Fri, 15 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 waveOutOpen

Quote:
>Hi,

>I am writing my first MFC app for my study. And I have a problem:

>I get two linking errors:

>FilterView.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol

>FilterView.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol

>Debug/Filter.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals

>I use waveOutOpen and waveOutPrepareHeader for audio output. I've
>included mmsystem.h. I've been searching for some hours now, so could
>someone please tell me what the ??? is going wrong here.

>Regards,
>Koen.

Unfortunately Linker error msgs aren't very helpful.

You probably need to include the "winmm.lib" file in the
Project Settings
Link
Object/Library modules:
Dialog box.

Hope this helps,
Moe

Sat, 16 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. waveOutOpen callback event

2. can't use both waveInOpen and waveOutOpen under '95

3. use of waveOutOpen, waveOutPrepareHeader APIs.

4. waveOutOpen ..can anyone offer any help

5. SB Live & waveOutOpen

6. callback address to waveOutOpen

7. waveOutOpen error

8. Help with WaveOutOpen