Windows Default Printers and Default Printer Setups
Author Message
 Windows Default Printers and Default Printer Setups

Hello,

I need to be able to change the windows default printer from within my
VC++ 4.1 application.  In addition, I need to Set  the page options for
this printer (Orientation, Page Size, ...).  I have found a way to Get
the default printer information using GetPrinterDeviceDefaults(), but I
can find no way to actually change and Set a printer's defaults.  Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris Archambault

Fri, 25 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Windows Default Printers and Default Printer Setups

You can use the WriteProfileString and CPrintDialog::GetDefaults()
functions
to set the default printer.

I hope it will help you!
Dominic Ouellet

Quote:

> Hello,

> I need to be able to change the windows default printer from within my
> VC++ 4.1 application.  In addition, I need to Set  the page options for
> this printer (Orientation, Page Size, ...).  I have found a way to Get
> the default printer information using GetPrinterDeviceDefaults(), but I
> can find no way to actually change and Set a printer's defaults.  Any
> suggestions would be appreciated.

> Thanks,

> Chris Archambault

Sat, 04 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Programatically change windows default printer

2. Setting the default windows printer

3. How to set the default windows printer

4. Changing the default windows printer

5. Set Default Printer

6. Changing default printer

7. Set default printer