Multiple Selection CTreeCtrl
Author Message
 Multiple Selection CTreeCtrl

Hi :
I would like to use multiple selection in CTreeCtrl with.  Can anyone
tell me how to implement this or tell me a shareware code/article.
Thanks

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Multiple Selection CTreeCtrl

there is an class source (CMultiTreeCtrl) given in Q +ACY- A C+-+- by Paul
DiLascia in MSJ OCT 1996. source url is
ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/DEVELOPR/MSJ/MSJOCT96.EXE

Rajesh Parikh
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
rparikh+AEA-usa.net

+AD4-Hi :
+AD4-I would like to use multiple selection in CTreeCtrl with.  Can anyone
+AD4-tell me how to implement this or tell me a shareware code/article.
+AD4-Thanks
+AD4-

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Multiple Selection CTreeCtrl

+AD4-I would like to use multiple selection in CTreeCtrl with.  Can anyone
+AD4-tell me how to implement this or tell me a shareware code/article.

Lots of people are using my CTreeCtrlEx class+ACE- You can download it from

    http://www.techsoft.no/bendik/

This is free source code, and you may do whatever you want with it (apart
from introducing new bugs and putting my name on it+ACE-)

Please mail me if you have any questions/comments+ACE-

Bendik

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Multiple Selection CTreeCtrl

Quote:
>there is an class source (CMultiTreeCtrl) given in Q +ACY- A C+-+- by Paul
>DiLascia in MSJ OCT 1996. source url is
>ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/DEVELOPR/MSJ/MSJOCT96.EXE

This implementation is very limited. Allthough he explains how to do things,
he doesn't really do them, so there's lots of work to do on your own if you
want something usable!

Why not try CTreeCtrlEx for a more complete source:

    http://www.techsoft.no/bendik/

Bendik

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Multiple Selection CTreeCtrl

2. Multiple selection CTreeCtrl?

3. multiple selection with CTreeCtrl

4. CTreeCtrl: Can you have multiple selections?

5. CTreeCtrl - Multiple Selection

6. CTreeCtrl Multiple Selection

7. CTreeCtrl and Multiple selection/nodes become unhighlighted

8. CTreeCtrl, multiple selection and text color

9. CTreeCtrl and multiple selection

10. Multiple selection with CTreeCtrl

11. Multiple Selection Highlights in a CTreeCtrl - Help please !!

12. Multiple CTreeCtrl Selection Drap and Drop?