ActiveX Property Pages within client Property Sheet????
Author Message
 ActiveX Property Pages within client Property Sheet????

I want to site a property page from an ActiveX control inside a client
apps property sheet. The general idea is that there is a property
sheet in the client app and pages from all my OCXs will be added as
appropriate.

Is there an ideal way of doing this? Do you have to use
COlePropertyPage as described in the COM section of MSDN, or can you
use an ordinary property page and do some clever jiggery pokery?

muchly appreciate any assistance....

Mike Cimelli

Adherent Systems Ltd
Cambridge
England

(take out the capitals in email address to reply)

Mon, 14 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Displaying ActiveX property pages within the client

2. Property Sheet within a Property Sheet

3. Q: Property sheet within a property sheet

4. Displaying a modal dialog from within a property sheet/page

5. Displaying a modal dialog from within a property sheet/page

6. Displaying a modal dialog from within a property sheet/page Located in DLL

7. Property Sheet and Property pages in ATL

8. How to disable property page on property sheet.

9. Property sheet in a property page

10. Property pages disappearing from property sheet on selection

11. questions regarding property sheet and property page

12. Problem with same property page in multiple property sheets