how to add right click support to a button
Author Message
 how to add right click support to a button
Hi,every one:
   How can I add right click support to a button?
    Anyway can help me?
    Thanks, wang.

Tue, 16 Aug 2005 03:54:17 GMT
 how to add right click support to a button

Quote:

> Hi,every one:
>    How can I add right click support to a button?
>     Anyway can help me?
>     Thanks, wang.

Subclassing with the wizard:
1. Derive CMyButton from CButton.
2. Add a control member variable to the dialog, of type CMyButton.
   All messages sent to the button are now routed through your class.
3. Add message handler in CMyButton for WM_RBUTTONDOWN.

--
Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]

Tue, 16 Aug 2005 06:28:58 GMT

1. How can I add right click support to a button?

2. Help: Detect when right button is clicked above a button

3. List Box doesnt support Right Mouse Click --- Help needed

4. Right Mouse Click on List Box Not Supported

5. Need sample code for tree control supporting right-mouse-click menues

6. Web Browser Control - Add Border - Remove Right Click Functionality

7. adding popup to right click menu options

8. x and y coordinates when i click right mouse button

9. Right mouse button click in CTreeView?

10. how to add myself CEdit right click menu item(jchen)

11. how can I add myself menu item to CEdit right click menu?(jchen)

12. how to capture right click messages on a button controll