REPOST: Getting a document pointer in a dialog class
Author Message
 REPOST: Getting a document pointer in a dialog class

What is an easy way to get a pointer to the active document in a dialog
class?  I tried to copy the GetDocument() function from my view class
but my dialog class doesn't recognize the m_pDocument pointer.

TIA

Randy Bagwell

Tue, 28 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting the pointer to my document class

2. Getting to Document data from Dialog Box Class

3. REPOST: Re: TSOPER: Re: REPOST: Re: REPOST: Re: REPOST: Re: REPOST: Re: REPOST: Re: REPOST: Re: Werewolves are part of a low fjat Chumbawamba diet

4. REPOST: Re: TSOPER: Re: REPOST: Re: REPOST: Re: REPOST: Re: REPOST: Re: REPOST: Re: REPOST: Re: Werewolves are part of a low fjat Chumbawamba diet

5. Accessing public variables in Document class from a Dialog Class

6. Accessing Document class variables from dialog class

7. Accessing Document class variables from dialog class

8. Trouble getting a pointer to the document

9. Problem getting document pointer

10. Getting pointers to views from document

11. Q: Getting pointer to CMainFrame from document?

12. Getting a pointer to the currect document.