Message Map Question -- Please Help
Author Message
 Message Map Question -- Please Help

we have the definition of AFX_MSGMAP_ENTRY.

struct AFX_MSGMAP_ENTRY
{
        ..
        ..
        ..
        AFX_PMSG pfn;

Quote:
};

AFX_PMSG is a typedef:

typedef void (AFX_MSG_CALL CCmdTarget::*AFX_PMSG)(void);

the question is:
1) what the typedef above means?
So if we have a declaration     AFX_PMSG pfn, does pfn mean a
CcmdTarget member function pointer ?

2) if so, how does one invoke a member function pointer? And how does
MFC successfully invoke the function of type AFX_PMSG?

Thanks.

Sun, 14 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Please explain the internals of MFC message map!

2. Please explain the internals of MFC message map!

3. Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!

4. PLEASE PLEASE HELP HELP...question on interleaving C functions

5. Please please help (geting the keydown message)

6. Question about the message map

7. Message Map question

8. WORDPAD - message map question

9. message map question