Accessing View from App Object

1. global objects in App or Dlg objects in a dialog only app

2. Help with accessing doc/view from app

3. accessing objects in different views

4. non doc/view app - access to CListCtrl member of ChildView

5. how to access objects in different views

6. Accessing View and Doc From Application object

7. Accessing View & Doc from Application object

8. Accessing ATL COM object from V.S. 2003 Embedded VB.NET app

9. SDI app with splitter, tree view and list view

10. How to modify the Title of each view in Multiple view / one document app

11. Changing the active view in an app with two views

12. How do I create a Report View in one of my MDI app views