Creating ActiveX inside of another ActiveX
Author Message
 Creating ActiveX inside of another ActiveX

Hello,

Well, it seems that the problem I mentioned in previous posts was related to
creation of an ActiveX inside of another ActiveX.  Basically, my ActiveX
control requires the use of the MSComm control.  In the OnCreate() handler,
I create the MSComm control like this:

 if( !m_comport.Create( 0, 0, CRect(0,0,0,0), this, ID_COMMCTRL, 0, false,
0)){
     TRACE0( "Failed to create MSComm Control\n");
 }

The problem is that this seems to want to create a visible control, as it
requires a window handle.  Is there any way to create this so that it
doesn't require one???

Thanks in advance!
Dave

Sat, 26 Jul 2003 03:50:30 GMT

1. Create an ActiveX from inside another ActiveX

2. ActiveX control inside another activex control

3. ActiveX inside ActiveX

4. ActiveX inside ActiveX

5. ActiveX control inside another ActiveX control

6. Retrieve ActiveX inside an ActiveX

7. ActiveX-control inside ActiveX-control

8. Newbie question on ActiveX creating ActiveX

9. Creating ActiveX control with parent as another ActiveX

10. Creating ActiveX control with parent as another ActiveX

11. ActiveX...ActiveX...GreenTree DataList...ActiveX

12. Create ActiveX Control at runtime inside ActiveX Control, how to handle event(s)?