Make CSocket functions blocking?
Author Message
 Make CSocket functions blocking?

I am using MFC CSocket derived classes. It reduces a lot
of code compared to Winsock API's.

In my program, before my thread function terminates, I
want to receive some data from the server. Now what I am
doing is, call Receive() and then call WaitForSingleObject
() on an event that will be set in OnReceive(). If I can
make Receive() to behave like a "blocking" call, then I
don't have to wait for the event to be set.

Is it possible to make CSocket functions to behave like
blocking calls?

Wed, 14 Sep 2005 08:51:17 GMT

1. Q. blocking/non-blocking calls in CSocket

2. Making a new function or simulating the making

3. help blocking input with MFC CSocket class

4. CSocket Blocking Problem

5. In CSocket, blocking OnReceive event

6. CSocket blocking problem

7. CSocket blocking communication

8. CSocket blocking on Send

9. Blocking calls and CSocket::OnMessagePeding()?

10. How to handle CSocket blocking?

11. CSocket Blocking

12. CSocket Blocking Problem