urgent : need calc program in VC or BC
Author Message
 urgent : need calc program in VC or BC

please help,

I need source code of calculator in VC++ (or BC++)

it's mast used the regular options like: + ,- ,* ,/ ,=

please i need it urgently

p.s. please send it to my e-mail address

Thu, 10 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 urgent : need calc program in VC or BC
Quote:

> I need source code of calculator in VC++ (or BC++)
> it's mast used the regular options like: + ,- ,* ,/ ,=
> please i need it urgently

> p.s. please send it to my e-mail address

http://start.at/tp-links
chapter "numerics" look for "parser" etc.

http://www.geocities.com/~franzglaser/ http://members.xoom.com/f_glaser/

Thu, 10 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using functions to calc tax and calc change

2. Simple BC+31 program - help needed

3. RPN calc program

4. Socket programming urgent help needed

5. Urgent Information On C Windows Programming Needed

6. Help needed for fixing Memory Leak in program (URGENT)

7. URGENT need HELP. translating Pascal source program

8. Urgent need of program called TesSeRact CXL v6.00

9. URGENT: Need help with program

10. Need urgent help: cobol procedures in a C-program

11. URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!!!w/ C program

12. URGENT URGENT dlopen() help needed...