Creating edit boxes using create function gives wincore 628 error
Author Message
 Creating edit boxes using create function gives wincore 628 error

I'm trying to create a number of cedit boxes in my dialog box. I'm able to
create 10 edit boxes using the line,

e[i].CreateEx(WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE,"EDIT",NULL,WS_CHILD|WS_VISIBLE,rect,this,i+2
00).

**"this" is the dialog box **"i" is increment from 0

After the 10th, I get an assertion failure at line 628 which says,
ASSERT(pWnd->m_hWnd == NULL);

Any help would be appreciated.

Tue, 07 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Creating edit boxes using create function gives wincore 628 error
Hi,
I would have a look at your for loop - you may be creating the same edit box
(i) twice.

HTH,

--
Adrian O' Neill - remove * to reply.

Quote:
> I'm trying to create a number of cedit boxes in my dialog box. I'm able to
> create 10 edit boxes using the line,

e[i].CreateEx(WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE,"EDIT",NULL,WS_CHILD|WS_VISIBLE,rect,this,i+2
Quote:
> 00).

> **"this" is the dialog box **"i" is increment from 0

> After the 10th, I get an assertion failure at line 628 which says,
> ASSERT(pWnd->m_hWnd == NULL);

> Any help would be appreciated.

Wed, 08 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Run Time Error occurs when creating an Edit Box in VC++ 5.0

2. how to create a function in c# that gives the MD5 hash of a simple string

3. Creating Newlines in Edit boxes?

4. Trying to create a file edit box.

5. create edit box at runtime

6. How to create an array of edit boxes in a dialog based application

7. can not create 3d edit box in a tool bar

8. create edit box on View window.

9. How can I create floating edit boxes?

10. how to create array of Controls (edit boxes)?

11. Dynamically created edit box style in a property sheet

12. How to create a formatted time in edit box