Open file in CAsyncSocket
Author Message
 Open file in CAsyncSocket

Hi:
   I using CAsyncSocket ( in SDI) to build a socket server for file transfer
purpose. I using CFile to create a new file to store the incoming data. I
notice that, when  a few client (~10) connect and sending data at the same
time , the socket server will terminated without any message. I try to debug
the socket server, but not so successful. I notice that the error always
encounter while the server try to create file ( > 10).
   I store the CFile object as var at CAsyncSocket . When the clients
connect, each accepted socket will have their own CFile object to store the
files. It the same client send more than a file, the CFile will be used back
(close and open again). Am i using the right method ? What about CSocketFile
? I can't get much info from MSDN.
 Please help, it your guys need the my source, i will zip and email to u. I
am new in MFC.

Thank u

Mok

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 19:37:11 GMT

1. can't open file: to many files open

2. Difference between MRU File Open and Regular File Open

3. MS Winsock Problems (using CAsyncSocket to open/connect/close)

4. Problem opening a file for read while it is open for write

5. opening a file using open method

6. Problem with opening binary files using open()

7. CDaoDatabase::Open() will not open mdb file

8. How to active or open a particular file as soon as the projectwork space is open

9. Previously opened project files not opened on startup

10. File | Open and Open Workspace stops working

11. File Open Dialog - Open button Enable&Disable

12. File Open Dialog - Open button Enable&Disable