Seeking Microsoft's Mastering MFC Fundamentals Using Visual C++
Author Message
 Seeking Microsoft's Mastering MFC Fundamentals Using Visual C++

Until recently, Microsoft published a book called Mastering MFC
Fundamentals Using Visual C++, which included a CD.  They are
apparently no longer publishing it.  I looked on Amazon and Ebay, and
could not find it there either.  Does anyone have a copy (in decent
contdition, with the CD) they can sell me at a reasonable price?  Will
pay shipping expenses, of course.  Please e-mail me direct at the
address below.

Thanks,
Steve O.

P.S.  This is off-topic, but times are tough, so while I'm here:  I am
a tech writer and VB/Access database programmer, living in the DC
metro area.  Currently looking hard for contract work.  If anyone
knows of anything, please be kind enough to let me know.

Thu, 15 Jul 2004 06:04:37 GMT
 Seeking Microsoft's Mastering MFC Fundamentals Using Visual C++
Steve,

You should be able to find it at discount book stores -- I see it on the
book shelves from time-to-time at Borders Books and Barnes and Noble.

If you can't find it there, call the nearest CTEC and ask for the Textbook
for MOC 1011.

best regards,
Roy Fine

Quote:
> Until recently, Microsoft published a book called Mastering MFC
> Fundamentals Using Visual C++, which included a CD.  They are
> apparently no longer publishing it.  I looked on Amazon and Ebay, and
> could not find it there either.  Does anyone have a copy (in decent
> contdition, with the CD) they can sell me at a reasonable price?  Will
> pay shipping expenses, of course.  Please e-mail me direct at the
> address below.

> Thanks,
> Steve O.

> P.S.  This is off-topic, but times are tough, so while I'm here:  I am
> a tech writer and VB/Access database programmer, living in the DC
> metro area.  Currently looking hard for contract work.  If anyone
> knows of anything, please be kind enough to let me know.

Thu, 15 Jul 2004 12:09:07 GMT
 Seeking Microsoft's Mastering MFC Fundamentals Using Visual C++

Quote:

> Until recently, Microsoft published a book called Mastering MFC
> Fundamentals Using Visual C++, which included a CD.  They are
> apparently no longer publishing it.  I looked on Amazon and Ebay, and
> could not find it there either.  Does anyone have a copy (in decent
> contdition, with the CD) they can sell me at a reasonable price?  Will
> pay shipping expenses, of course.  Please e-mail me direct at the
> address below.

Still listed on bookpool.com

Microsoft Mastering Mfc Development Using Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0

Microsoft Corporation (Edt), Microsoft (Edt)
Microsoft Press, Paperback, Published March 2000, 605 pages,
mfcdev_vcpp, ISBN 073560925X
List Price: $49.99
Our Price: $27.25
You Save: $22.74 (45% Off)

Availability: In-Stock

I assume that includes the CD, can't tell for sure.

Brian Rodenborn

Sat, 17 Jul 2004 06:46:13 GMT

1. Anyone used Master MFC Fundamentals?

2. Mastering MFC Fundamentals CD

3. US-TX-DFW C / C++ / MFC DEVELOPERS - Visual C++ / MFC - learn VxD's

4. Microsoft Visual Studio.NET V.S. Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0

5. Looking for Microsoft Visual c++ 4.0 or a earlier Microsoft c/c++ compiler

6. Converting MFC Visual C++ 2.0 application to MFC Visual C++ 5.0

7. Using Microsoft DBComboBox from Visual C++

8. How to do Just In Time debugging using Microsoft Visual C++ 5.0

9. Using Microsoft eMbedded Visual C++ 3.0

10. Problems using Microsoft RichText Control with Visual C++

11. Problems using a dll built with Microsoft Visual C++ version 4.0