Q: File Open Dialogbox allow multiple file selection
Author Message
 Q: File Open Dialogbox allow multiple file selection

Hi,

Could I use CFileDialog to create a FileOpen dialog box which allow me to
select multiple files?

Thanks in advance.

Jian Dai

Sun, 08 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Q: File Open Dialogbox allow multiple file selection

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Q: File Open Dialogbox allow multiple file selection

Quote:

>Hi,

>Could I use CFileDialog to create a FileOpen dialog box which allow me to
>select multiple files?

>Thanks in advance.

>Jian Dai

Yes, set the flags to include OFN_ALLOWMULTISELECT. You need to also set the
lpstrFile member of the m_ofn member of the CFileDialog to point to a buffer
you have created for the returned filenames, according to the help (although
this is news to me).

Does this help?

_ _
o o   Jason Teagle
 <

Please ONLY respond via e-mail if you want to catch my attention - I don't
necessarily look at the newsgroups all the time.

Sun, 08 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Q: File Open Dialogbox allow multiple file selection
Just add OFN_ALLOWMULTISELECT flag when you constaruct CFile Dialog , or to
the m_ofn structure of CFileFialog
Quote:

>Hi,

>Could I use CFileDialog to create a FileOpen dialog box which allow me to
>select multiple files?

>Thanks in advance.

>Jian Dai

Sun, 08 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Q: File Open Dialogbox allow multiple file selection
Or get a ready to use class from www.codeguru.com.

--
Dirk Bohnemeyer
p.s. For e-mail remove one of the 'o's from my address.

Quote:
>Just add OFN_ALLOWMULTISELECT flag when you constaruct CFile Dialog , or to
>the m_ofn structure of CFileFialog

>>Hi,

>>Could I use CFileDialog to create a FileOpen dialog box which allow me to
>>select multiple files?

>>Thanks in advance.

>>Jian Dai

Mon, 09 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. File Open Common Dialog multiple selection question

2. Selecting multiple files in Win File->Open dialog

3. Listbox: Sometimes allowing multiple selection and sometimes not ?

4. Allowing multiple selections in a CTree

5. Allowing multiple selection on CFIleDialog

6. file access allowing multiple instances

7. multiple file selection

8. Multiple file selection problem in CFileDialog ...

9. Multiple file selection problem in CFileDialog ...

10. Supporting Multiple file selection

11. Multiple file selection with CFileDialog

12. Supporting Multiple file selection