CListView - click on state icon and selection
Author Message
 CListView - click on state icon and selection
I've noticed when you click on the state icon area of an item in a
CListView, the line does not get selected/highlighted. Is there an easy way
to implement this such that it works just like clicking on the item label
(i.e. it will select/highlight it or add it to the selection/highlight if
CTRL is down, etc.)? I have an NM_CLICK handler already that sets the state
icon when the state icon area is clicked, but I want the
selection/highlight features as well.

Sun, 06 Mar 2005 19:25:47 GMT
 CListView - click on state icon and selection

Quote:
> I've noticed when you click on the state icon area of an item in a
> CListView, the line does not get selected/highlighted. Is there an
> easy way to implement this such that it works just like clicking on
> the item label (i.e. it will select/highlight it or add it to the
> selection/highlight if CTRL is down, etc.)? I have an NM_CLICK handler
> already that sets the state icon when the state icon area is clicked,
> but I want the selection/highlight features as well.

Never mind. I got what I wanted by using regular icons rather than state
icons.

Sun, 06 Mar 2005 20:00:34 GMT

1. problem Handling Click and double click messages in CListView

2. problem Handling Click and double click messages in CListView

3. CListCtrl - Problems with selection state

4. CToolBar selection state drawing problem!!

5. HELP : Getting CListView to directly process MainFrame menu selection

6. CListView Selection change (probably simple

7. Owner Draw CListView not showing selection box

8. keep selection visible in CListView

9. CListView : Change selection ?

10. CListView: telling what the current selection is

11. HELP : Getting CListView to directly process MainFrame menu selection

12. HELP : Getting CListView to directly process MainFrame menu selection