CMSComm the newbie killer *g* - HELP plz !!!
Author Message
 CMSComm the newbie killer *g* - HELP plz !!!

Hi,

I want to send just a string as ascii out there from my com1 and that means
I must use this nice COleVariant type *g*.
I just want a "h" be a 104 or an "A" be 65.

I tried: (b4 I tried much much more)

CString strHello="hello";
m_pDlg->m_CommPort1.SetOutput(COleVariant(strHello));

ok, dont laugh plz, Im a newbie ... so ... what is wrong here ?

thnx for any suggestions,
Andreas

Fri, 16 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. problem with function for newbie..plz help

2. URGENT ! HELP NEWBIE plz - easy dialog question

3. newbie question, plz help

4. basic SERIAL PROBLEMS - CMSCOMM ... plz help !

5. Help with CMSComm Control for serial communication

6. Help Me(its a killer research report)

7. Help Me PLZ

8. Problem Printing plz help

9. help me plz with richeditctrl component

10. C++ .net projects PLZ HELP

11. read input from user?, plz help

12. Help Plz :) How to fire an .exe file?