Cant' add toolbar with ResourceView
Author Message
 Cant' add toolbar with ResourceView

I am trying to add a toolbar (to use in child windows) to a project.  When I
insert a toolbar with ResourceView it creates a new toolbar resource
(IDR_TOOLBAR1) but when I click the "save project" button, the new toolbar
disappears!  I tried this in another project and the same thing happened.  I
checked the October MSDN discs and could not find a bug listed for this.  Has
anyone else had this problem?  Is there any way around this?

--John Beers

Mon, 28 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Cant' add toolbar with ResourceView

Quote:
> I am trying to add a toolbar (to use in child windows) to a project.  When
> insert a toolbar with ResourceView it creates a new toolbar resource
> (IDR_TOOLBAR1) but when I click the "save project" button, the new toolbar
> disappears!  I tried this in another project and the same thing happened.
> checked the October MSDN discs and could not find a bug listed for this.
Has
> anyone else had this problem?  Is there any way around this?

> --John Beers

You need to add something to the toolbar - an icon. I suppose the IDE is
"optimizing away" the unused resource.

Sat, 17 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting an Add-in's Toolbar to appear when the Add-In is installed

2. Getting an Add-in's Toolbar to appear when the Add-In is installed

3. Add a button to the explorer's toolbar

4. add toolbar button to IE's menu bar

5. cant add ref to remote object

6. Cant use add-ins with VC6

7. Cant add items to CListView

8. cant add > 255 objects to dialog

9. Cant't run threads!

10. Cant see why malloc() req'd.

11. cant't link

12. Open Inventor 2.2.1 (for VC 4.2) Cant't compile in VC5.0