TAB Controls or Property SHeet/Pages?
Author Message
 TAB Controls or Property SHeet/Pages?

Hi, I have a Database app (ODBC)
its an SDI App with a CRecordView...

how can I get my CRecordView to have a TAB control that show 3 tabs and
each tab would have diffrent Database Fields in it..like TAB 1 would have a
persons name and birthday, and tab 2 would have their address...(just an
example...)

But how can I do this?, I have 4 books on Visual C++ 5.0 and none of them
have any info on this, and I have looked in the HELP for hours, and get
nowhere. (Probably because I dont exaclty know where to start with this
tab/properysheet...or which is which.

Thanks, please post reply here in the newsgroup

Jack.

Sat, 13 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 TAB Controls or Property SHeet/Pages?

a tab control is just a tab control, you don't get any page or sheet out of it.
I think what you need is a CPropertySheet with 3 CpropertyPage in it.

Tom

Quote:

> Hi, I have a Database app (ODBC)
> its an SDI App with a CRecordView...

> how can I get my CRecordView to have a TAB control that show 3 tabs and
> each tab would have diffrent Database Fields in it..like TAB 1 would have a
> persons name and birthday, and tab 2 would have their address...(just an
> example...)

> But how can I do this?, I have 4 books on Visual C++ 5.0 and none of them
> have any info on this, and I have looked in the HELP for hours, and get
> nowhere. (Probably because I dont exaclty know where to start with this
> tab/properysheet...or which is which.

> Thanks, please post reply here in the newsgroup

> Jack.

Thu, 18 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Q: Set Tab Window Text in Property Page/Property Sheet

2. Disabling Property page tabs in the Property sheet

3. Controls in a property sheet, outside property pages

4. Sample: Manipulating controls on property page/Property Sheet

5. Tab not functioning inside property sheet/pages

6. Tab Control and Property Sheet

7. Property Sheets and Tab Control

8. Property Sheets and Tab Control

9. Tab control VS. Property sheet

10. Tab and property sheets control...

11. Property sheet with no tab control?

12. Property Sheet Tab Control and TCS_VERTICAL Style