CHtmlView, Submit, replacement of some characters..
Author Message
 CHtmlView, Submit, replacement of some characters..

Hi,

I have an CHtmlView where is displayed an Html Site with
different text fields. If i click on submit the Event
Handler OnBeforeNavigate2 reveives in the CByteArray
baPostedData, the values and names of the fields. For
example: "fieldname=value". Some characters are Replaced
by one Hexvals. For Example with "%3A" 3A in dec. are 58
and this is equal to ":" in the Ascii table.

But characters like '' and much others, are replaced with
two Hexvals like "%C3%9C". This value does NOT equal to
the val of the character in the unicode table. I have no
idea to convert it back. Is there any function in the
Visual C++ libraries to convert this back? Or has someone
any ideas else?

Can anybody help me?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

F.Falk

Sat, 05 Jun 2004 17:40:35 GMT

1. CHtmlView, Submit, automatic Unicode(?) character replacement problem.

2. CHtmlView and trapping the Submit button click

3. Caret in CHtmlView - using arrows in CHtmlView

4. Need Help: Submit Form Only Once

5. Submit buffer to a DLL call

6. Do my homework, I'm lazy [submitted without subject -mod]

7. matrix determinant code [submitted with no subject]

8. Greatest apolages for re submitting.!!

9. Programmatically disable/hid Submit Button

10. Prevent submitting a form twice

11. How to submit a password through DAO

12. VC and Web Page submitting