How Do i Centre Text In The Window?
Author Message
 How Do i Centre Text In The Window?

Hi,
  I want to display and print a string in the centre (x coord) of the
screen and when printing. Can anyone tell me the best way to do this?
Cheers.

-Neil
--
Neil Devlin

Wed, 02 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How Do i Centre Text In The Window?

Quote:

> Hi,
>   I want to display and print a string in the centre (x coord) of the
> screen and when printing. Can anyone tell me the best way to do this?
> Cheers.

> -Neil
> --
> Neil Devlin

Use DrawText(..). There are several flags that allow for what you want.

Cecil

--
Cecil Galbraith

Free programmer's utilities and MFC tips at
http://www.concentric.net/~cgalbrai

Wed, 02 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help Centre main window

2. Doing a find text???

3. Getting MsgBox to centre on application.

4. Technical Officer, 2 yera term, Canadian Hydraulics Centre

5. Making the mouse cursor in the centre of the screen when a dialog is executed

6. How do I centre a CFormView???

7. problem:Getting window's text from other process-difference between text and title

8. Need to Set text from Dialog CEdit to Active Window in MDI text app

9. How is end-of-file in Windows done?

10. Window Classes: Am I doing this right?

11. RAM requirement for window executables done in BC4 and VC++ 2.0

12. Message when window is done?