How does I know MFC is linked into my program or not?
Author Message
 How does I know MFC is linked into my program or not?

Hi,
  I am working some modules of a MFC GUI application, my modules are
about some algorithms, they do not call any MFC GUI API, so I do not
include any MFC lib. In my code, I use cout to print out some debug
msg, when I run my test code, I can see them in the console. But when
all the modules are linked with GUI, and I start the GUI app from the
command line console, I do not see any msg print out on that console.
I know MFC does something to clear the std handles.
  So now I want to do a conditional print out, if I am running only my
module, I call cout; if my module is running under MFC, I call
printDebugMsg() to print it. But the key here is how to know whether
it is running with MFC? I wonder if MFC has some unique macro define?

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 20:09:35 GMT

1. I am not quite understand the program asks for

2. I am not quite understand the program asks for

3. I am new to programming and am lost

4. I am New to MFC : program structure question

5. newbie would like to know links to MFC tutorials/info/souce

6. System.Threading.Timer , am I doing this correctly ?

7. Wot am I doing rong??

8. Am I doing this right?

9. what am i doing wrong?

10. what am I doing wrong here?