Listview problems:how do i display a button on the listcontrol
Author Message
 Listview problems:how do i display a button on the listcontrol

hi,
 my list control has a spreadsheet-ish interface. the user can navigate the
cells with the keyboard.when the user selects a cell on some columns, i
want to display a button, or change the look of the cell to that of a
button. clicking on that button, should bring up a dialog. and the button
disappears only when the user chooses a different cell. the appearance of
the button should not mess up my navigation sequence, which are based on
the arrow keys and the tab key. i think it will be nice if i can draw the
button, and simulate the click.
can somebody help,
-harish

Tue, 22 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ListView problems: Displaying a button in a column

2. ListView's ListControl data

3. ListView's ListControl data

4. listview and listcontrol

5. ListView Problem!!(Right button popup menu)

6. How to: no display Horizontal Scrollbar in ListControl

8. Problem on displaying button ... plz help

9. Display Button Problem

10. Done button during property sheet wizard

11. Bitmaps (state images) in a ListView Control not Getting Displayed in win 2000

12. Displaying GIF files in ListView control