Create database without using VC++ database tools
Author Message
 Create database without using VC++ database tools

It sounds very strange!
Like that famous phrase "Fight without a Fight"
Well I want to create a database but without using SQL or DBOC.
I know it is possible in C++!
Any help?
Thank you.
Ameri

Thu, 02 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Create database without using VC++ database tools

Get the book "C++ Database Development (2nd Edition) by Al Stevens, MIS
Press, ISBN 1-55828-357-9

Quote:
> It sounds very strange!
> Like that famous phrase "Fight without a Fight"
> Well I want to create a database but without using SQL or DBOC.
> I know it is possible in C++!
> Any help?
> Thank you.
> Ameri

Thu, 02 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Create database without using VC++ database tools

Quote:

> It sounds very strange!
> Like that famous phrase "Fight without a Fight"
> Well I want to create a database but without using SQL or DBOC.
> I know it is possible in C++!
> Any help?
> Thank you.
> Ameri

Of course it is possible.  Take a look at:
http://www.simple-sw.com

Carlos

Fri, 03 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Creating MSDE database using ADO/ADOX with VC++

2. How to create UNICODE database app using VC++5.0 with SQL SVR 7.0

3. Creating a Recorset without a Database

4. Creating a new database with DAO (Other than Microsoft Jet Database)

5. Creating a ADO Recordset without a Database

6. Creating a table from an array (without databases)

7. Using visual database tools

8. database design using vc++

9. Database settings -- Visual C++ used with Visual FoxPro database

10. How to Backup the Contacts Database、Tasks Database、Appointment Database

11. Creating a Access database using ADOX and C#

12. Create access database on the fly using C#