How to subclass a dialog into another
Author Message
 How to subclass a dialog into another

Hi all,

How can we subclass a dialog into another dialog?
Let say I have a dialog CDlg1 having several controls on it
Now I want to have a 2nd dialog say CDlg2 : public CDlg1
How can I implement these two.
They are modeless dialogs.

Thanks,

Bulent.

Thu, 15 Sep 2005 21:26:29 GMT
 How to subclass a dialog into another
You derived CDlg1 from CDialog, so why wouldn't you be able to derive CDlg2
from CDlg1?

Quote:
> Hi all,

> How can we subclass a dialog into another dialog?
> Let say I have a dialog CDlg1 having several controls on it
> Now I want to have a 2nd dialog say CDlg2 : public CDlg1
> How can I implement these two.
> They are modeless dialogs.

> Thanks,

> Bulent.

Fri, 16 Sep 2005 16:54:55 GMT

1. How to subclass a dialog-based ActiveX control

2. How to subclass a dialog-based ActiveX control

3. Is it possible to subclass a dialog item without creating a new variable for it?

4. CDialog, subclass or not to subclass?

5. How to find out type of dialog controls in OnInitDialog and subclass items

6. how to subclass RichEdit which in a Dialog

7. How to find out type of dialog controls in OnInitDialog and subclass items

8. How would you subclass dialogs?

9. How to subclass in a dialog to get WM_VSCROLL messages in a derived class from CEdit

10. How to subclass a control in a dialog

11. Subclass using different dialog resources

12. Column Style Subclass