Need help with GUI thread communication
Author Message
 Need help with GUI thread communication

Hi,

How can I properly pass the LPDISPATCH* pointer from one GUI thread to
another. Do I need to use some kind of marshalling, if so how can is it
done??? (please provide a couple of lines of sample code).

any feedback will be appreciated.

thanks,

mike.t

Sun, 23 Nov 2003 11:46:42 GMT
 Need help with GUI thread communication
please ignore this post. I have already found a way to solved my own
problem....

mike.t

Quote:
> Hi,

> How can I properly pass the LPDISPATCH* pointer from one GUI thread to
> another. Do I need to use some kind of marshalling, if so how can is it
> done??? (please provide a couple of lines of sample code).

> any feedback will be appreciated.

> thanks,

> mike.t

Sun, 23 Nov 2003 15:04:17 GMT

1. Help needed with communication between threads in VC++ 4.0

2. Help needed with communication between threads in VC++ 4.0

3. main GUI thread -vs- Main Frame Thread

4. Could someone help me about communication between thread by class instance

5. C++/GUI MFC Visual C++ help needed

6. C++/GUI MFC Visual C++ help needed

7. Need help finding gui.lib

8. Need help with GUI layout logic

9. Need help on GUI

10. I need help with a GUI and a Console program

11. GUI is "hang", need help.

12. GUI help needed