Rich-edit control infernal beeping
Author Message
 Rich-edit control infernal beeping

OK, I give up. How do I get a rich-edit control to stop beeping at end
of line when I press END, start of line when I press HOME, top of file
when I press Ctrl-HOMEand bottom of file when I press Ctrl-END??

TIA,
Garp

Wed, 03 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. WTL edit controls in COM controls and beeps

2. Using Rich Edit Control or ip address control in a composite control

3. how to create beep beep, ..., beep,beep sound.

4. Composite Control using rich edit control question

5. Rich edit control on Control dialog bar

6. Controlling Scrolling in Rich Edit Control

7. richedit control and edit control problem

8. Edit Control...Edit Control...Edit Control...Edit Control...Edit Control...

9. question on MFC rich edit control

10. Using Rich Edit in composite control

11. Rich Edit in a composite control

12. Rich Edit Control in CRecordSet form