Does ANYONE understand multiple recordsets/views using DAO???
Author Message
 Does ANYONE understand multiple recordsets/views using DAO???

I cannot find anyone who will answer my posts!

I am looking for an example/explanation of how to use multiple
recordsets/view using DAO (using multiple tables). Everytime I create an
additional recordview, its constructor is declared protected. I want to
derive a class from it but class wizard does not list the class!

Any help would be appreciated,

Orin Walker

Mon, 21 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using OnDraw overrides for multiple recordset views

2. Using Multiple Views with a Single Recordset

3. Multiple views = multiple recordsets?

4. DAO multiple Addnew's requires closing and reopening of Recordset

5. Multiple recordset view

6. Multiple recordset in 1 view

7. Multiple recordset view

8. Multiple recordset view

9. Get access to a view's member var from another view using multiple templates

10. anyone sucessfully used AddNew method on ADODB.REcordset??

11. Multiple threads doing database access using CRecordset

12. Using a single database connection to access multiple snapshot recordsets