Wizard Pages and "?"
Author Message
 Wizard Pages and "?"

Hello,
    I have a property sheet with four wizard pages. The property sheet
has context-sensitive or "what's this help" with a "?" in the upper
right hand corner of the title bar. Once I click the Next button and
display the first wizard page the "?" in the title bar disappears. Is it
allowable for wizard pages to have the "?" for what's this help? What am
I doing wrong?
   Thanks
   John Boy

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 20 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Class Wizard "#includes" blank file

2. WTL wizard "Enable ActiveX Control Hosting"

3. "App wizards"

4. Class Wizard "#includes" blank file

5. Controlling "Enter" key behavior in Wizards

6. ATL Wizard "Internet Explorer Object" error

7. Class Wizard "#includes" blank file

8. "Large Fonts" and Wizards

9. Implementing "HELP" made by wizard

10. "Page Printer" window

11. "In Page" Error

12. Win 98 "Invalid Page Fault", works fine on W2K, NT