Version number
Author Message
 Version number

Hi,.

I have a Visual C++ 6.0 application. I have saved numerous files with this
application with the Doc/View architecture of MFC.

I want to add variables to save and retreive. I know that we can have
version number in the context of serialization with IMPLEMENT_SERIAL(CMyDoc,
CDocument, version).

Does it creates a problem to change DECLARE_DYNCREATE to DECLARE_SERIAL in
the CMyDoc ?

Thanks,

Claude

Sun, 18 Dec 2005 11:58:58 GMT
 Version number
Hi,.

I have a Visual C++ 6.0 application. I have saved numerous files with this
application with the Doc/View architecture of MFC.

I want to add variables to save and retreive. I know that we can have
version number in the context of serialization with IMPLEMENT_SERIAL(CMyDoc,
CDocument, version).

Does it creates a problem to change DECLARE_DYNCREATE to DECLARE_SERIAL in
the CMyDoc ?

Thanks,

Claude

Sun, 18 Dec 2005 11:40:22 GMT

1. Getting a file version number as a number

2. Generic way to do version number or build dates

3. DLL version numbers

4. Programmatically Setting Version Numbers

5. DSO version numbers

6. Version numbers.

7. Generic way to do version number or build dates

8. Version Number Help

9. IDL Version number changes and VB

10. Get Database Version Number using CDatabase (ODBC)

11. Version numbers of VC6, VC7? ( _MSC_VER )

12. Automatically Updating Build Version Number