Bind my setup program with IE-setup
Author Message
 Bind my setup program with IE-setup

Hi,

I need to embed the IE-setup in my applications setup. If IE (Version 4 or
higher) is already present, I only want to install my application. If not, I
need to start IE-setup and after that launch my own setup. How can I do
this, are there some code examples? I did not found out how doing it with
IEAK.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Martin Eisenhut

Fri, 31 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. DAOSDK/Setup Files are missing after Setup

2. ODBC Driver Setup - Not Source Driver Setup

3. DAOSDK/Setup Files are missing after Setup

4. restrn to setup after IE install

5. .inf files and dsklayt program and makink small setup programs

6. creating program icons (like setup program)

7. HELP: Identifying DLLs used by a program to include in a Setup.Exe program

8. creating program icons (like setup program)

9. Make a Setup Program Like MS sample :Duwamish 7.0

10. Setup project: create programs menu shortcut?

11. setup program, defaulting to "everyone"

12. Setup Program for c# Projekt