Tab Page not invalidate
Author Message
 Tab Page not invalidate

Hi,

I have a CView class displaying information from the database in several tab
pages.  The number of tab pages shown may vary according to the information
stored. When I move from 1 record having 8 tab pages to another record
having 10 tab pages, the page is not invalidate. Some controls in the page
disappears. However, when I select another tab page and return to the
original one, the controls appear again.

I tried to set break point inside CMyView::OnMove(..). The interface seems
normal and no controls disappear. Is there anything missing in the coding?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best Regard,
Mandy

Mon, 25 Apr 2005 11:11:25 GMT

1. Tab not functioning inside property sheet/pages

2. Tab positions on a tab page

3. Tab key to tab between controls does not work properly

4. tab key not tabbing in my dialog

5. Invalidate not working in MDI App

6. how do I invalidate the entire listbox not just the selected item

7. Invalidated areas not being repainted

8. Property Page is not responsed to proper page

9. select a different tab page

10. tab page color

11. tab pages color

12. Highlighting a tab page title, like I can in MFC