Urgent - Microsoft Hierarchical FlexGrid Control 6.0 (SP4) (OLEDB) - Distribution
Author Message
 Urgent - Microsoft Hierarchical FlexGrid Control 6.0 (SP4) (OLEDB) - Distribution

Hi All,

Are there any special distribution/deployment requirements for this control.
It runs fine on dev/build machine but when deployed to a clean machine using
a setup wizard, the control cannot be instantiated. We checked all the
dependencies and they're OK. Does it has anything to do with common control
version or SP. Any ideas/hints.

This is urgent please!

Irfan

Tue, 24 May 2005 18:25:13 GMT
 Urgent - Microsoft Hierarchical FlexGrid Control 6.0 (SP4) (OLEDB) - Distribution
AFAIK FlexGrid control is licensed (see IClassFactory2). How do you
instantiate it?
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> Are there any special distribution/deployment requirements for this
control.
> It runs fine on dev/build machine but when deployed to a clean machine
using
> a setup wizard, the control cannot be instantiated. We checked all the
> dependencies and they're OK. Does it has anything to do with common
control
> version or SP. Any ideas/hints.

Wed, 25 May 2005 00:16:31 GMT

1. Urgent - Microsoft Hierarchical FlexGrid Control 6.0 (SP4) (OLEDB) - Distribution

2. Help using Microsoft DataGrid Control 6.0 (SP4) (OLEDB)

3. Microsoft Hierarchical FlexGrid Control reference

4. Microsoft FlexGrid Contol 6.0 (SP3)

5. MicroSoft FlexGrid Control Version 5.0(ActiveX control)

6. Urgent: Microsoft ListView Control, Version 5.0

7. ??? Problems in Microsoft Datagrid Control Version 6.0 ????

8. Adding Columns and Rows in Microsoft Datagrid Control 6.0

9. Microsoft Winsock Control 6.0

10. Microsoft Toolbar control 6.0

11. Microsoft Winsock Control 6.0

12. Problems in Microsoft Daragrid Control Version 6.0 ????????????