Local Com Server and CGI in NT Server
Author Message
 Local Com Server and CGI in NT Server

 I am using my NT Server as Web Server.
In my home page, CGI program try to connect local COM Server which is
surely running on same NT Server.
But CGI program cannot connect to local COM server even if it can
connect
to local COM Server if it run as stand-alone.(stand-alone means that CGI
is not lunched by web but it is lunched by command line)
futhermore, CGI program always lunch local COM server even if local COM
server
is alreay executing.(but even though CGI program lunch local COM server,
it
cannot access local COM server object)

Anyone knowing this symptom and knowing solution, plz let me know the
answer.

Thanks in advance.

Mon, 12 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Lifetime of EXE COM server that uses DLL COM server

2. C cgi program for NT Alpha server: please help

3. Starting an inproc server as a local server using a DLL Surrogate

4. Timers in a local COM server

5. Compiling ATL-based COM Local Server as console app

6. COM Local Server Threading Question

7. VC 6.0 - debugging local COM servers

8. Local server in COM

9. COM Local Server returning E_NOINTERFACE

10. Windows NT Server 4.0, Terminal Server Edition

11. Local Server OK BUT Local Service FAILED

12. MFC + COM Server as a NT service