New Project in Visual C++ 6??
Author Message
 New Project in Visual C++ 6??

How can I make a new empty project, but I want to use the application
wizard. When I make a new project with MFC wizard, than you can use the
class wizard, but I also want to use it on a empty project.

thanks

--
Bart Peeters

Wed, 10 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 New Project in Visual C++ 6??
Bart,

I am not sure what you mean.

You can create an empty WORKSPACE, then later include projects (VC,
database, ATL, etc...).  But you can't create an "empty" project.
Charles Steinhardt[MVP]
(To Email: remove NO_SPAM_NO from return address)

Thu, 11 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error creating new C++ Project in Visual Studio 7

2. how to insert a new class into the Visual c++ project

3. Visual.Net New Project Wizard for C projects

4. Ideas for new project- new to C++

5. Visual C++ Version 4(Projects and Sub-Projects) Help Please

6. Including a Visual C-project into Visual C++

7. ANN: CopyWiz - Easily Copy and Rename Visual C++ and Visual Basic Projects

8. ANN: CopyWiz - Easily Copy and Rename Visual C++ and Visual Basic Projects

9. ANN: CopyWiz - Easily Copy and Rename Visual C++ and Visual Basic Projects

10. ANN: CopyWiz - Easily Copy and Rename Visual C++ and Visual Basic Projects

11. Visual Studio projects (*.dsw) & Visual C++ (standalone)

12. Newbie question: Converting Borland C++ projects to Visual C++ 6.0