Alt+Tab or Alt+Esc
Author Message
 Alt+Tab or Alt+Esc

Greetings, I would like to find out when my main window
has been activated due to Alt+Tab or Alt+Esc. I have
tried SetWinEventHook (In-Context and Out-of-Context) and
the WH_MSGFILTER\WH_SYSMSGFILTER Hooks with if(nCode ==
MSGF_NEXTWINDOW) but have been unsuccessful. Is it
possible to do this in esp Win XP somehow?

Thu, 06 May 2004 00:31:51 GMT

1. Can Alt-Tab and Alt-Esc be altered?

2. Alt-Tab/Alt-Esc Event

3. Block Alt+Tab, Alt+Esc key combination

4. disable Alt+ TAB Ctrl+ESC Ctrl+Alt+DEL key

5. Trapping Ctrl+Alt+Del / Ctrl+Esc / Ctrl+Alt+Esc

6. simulate a Ctrl+Alt+Del or Alt-Tab

7. supress Alt+Tab, Ctrl+Esc on NT4.0

8. ALT-TAB CTRL-ESC tapping in windows NT

9. Proposal: alt.binaries.examples.vb4 , alt.binaries.examples.vcpp , alt.binaries.examples.java

10. Trap 'Crtl+Alt+Del, Ctrl+Esc, and Ctrl+Alt+Esc'

11. Property sheets: Changing [tab] to [alt][tab]?

12. How to trap Alt+Tab?