Changing direction of search in CRichEditCltr/CRichEditView?
Author Message
 Changing direction of search in CRichEditCltr/CRichEditView?

Urgh ...
I cant; change direction of search in CRichEditCtrl. How to do this (I want
to set the direction to the backward).

Bart

Sun, 30 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Changing direction of search in CRichEditCltr/CRichEditView?
Urgh ...
I cant; change direction of search in CRichEditCtrl. How to do this (I want
to set the direction to the backward).

Bart

Sun, 30 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Changing direction of search in CRichEditCltr/CRichEditView?
I think I remember reading in the documentation you can switch the starting
and ending CHARRANGE values for FindText to search backwards.

Refer to the documentation for CRichEditCtrl::FindText

Good Luck,
Joe T.

Quote:
> Urgh ...
> I cant; change direction of search in CRichEditCtrl. How to do this (I
want
> to set the direction to the backward).

> Bart

Sun, 30 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Changing direction of search in CRichEditCltr/CRichEditView?

- In my MSDN 6.0 there is NOTHING about changing the direction (could you
send me appropiate piece of doc?)
- As I know it works only with RichEdit v2.0
- When I implement RIchEdit v2.0 this method doesn't work fine if I make
some changes in text (it's probably a bug in the redit2.0)

So, I'm gonna crazy about this. If you can help me, please do it ;) (any
example of code will be nice)

Best regards

Bartek
PS: Is there any M$ tech service when can I get any info about problems like
this?

Tue, 02 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How To Stop Changing Language/Direction From Keyboard?

2. Change in C# book web site direction

3. Change Text Color CRichEditView

4. How to detect Text Change in CRichEditView

5. Change font in a CRichEditView ??

6. CRichEditView scrolls when changing format

7. Changing Color in CRichEditView

8. How to Change BackGround Color of CRichEditView?

9. How to change CRichEditView style?

10. How to change the default tab width in a CRichEditView

11. How to detect Text Change in CRichEditView

12. Search+Change files?