Pallete
Author Message
 Pallete

I've read some news about panting BMP of more than 8 bpp in 8 bpp color mode
without loosing the colors (ie not getting an awfull image).
I've tried to do a setpellete, realizepallete and so. If soemone can give a
tip (I know you already replied to this, but I've loose the messages)

TIA

--

MCPS Visual C++
MS Innovator

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Pallete

Try the DrawDib routines within Video for windows.

Quote:
> I've read some news about panting BMP of more than 8 bpp in 8 bpp color mode
> without loosing the colors (ie not getting an awfull image).
> I've tried to do a setpellete, realizepallete and so. If soemone can give a
> tip (I know you already replied to this, but I've loose the messages)

--
- Sigurd Lerstad

Wed, 02 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Allegro Pallete

2. Detecting Color Pallete ( 16 colors , or 256 colors, or Hi color) URGENT

3. pallete problems

4. Convert Icon to a BMP with right pallete

5. add a component to the pallete