OLE confuse
Author Message
 OLE confuse

Hi,

In VB I could easily do this function:

    Set MSWord = CreateObject("Word.Document.8")
    MSWord.Application.Visible = True

Why can't I do the same in VC by using DISPATCH_PROPERTYGET and
DISPATCH_PROPERTYPUT like this below:

variantarg = new VARIANTARG;
variantarg->vt = VT_BOOL;
variantarg->boolVal = true;
dispparams.rgvarg = (VARIANTARG FAR *) variantarg;
dispparams.rgdispidNamedArgs = NULL;
dispparams.cArgs = 1;
dispparams.cNamedArgs = 0;
/* code below is NOT working
hresult =
mydisp->Invoke(dispid,IID_NULL,LOCALE_USER_DEFAULT,DISPATCH_PROPERTYPUT,&dis
pparams, NULL, NULL, NULL);

where dispid is id of "Visible" and mydisp already point to object
"Application".  Everything is set.

please help

Tue, 04 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. super confusing problem with ole drag and drop

2. blobs and Ole what is header info for OLE

3. Ole and Non-Ole Fonts

4. URGENT: How to insert MS Word OLE control into my Dialog : INPLACE OLE ACTIVATION

5. OLE Question: How to unwrap an OLE document

6. Reading OLE structured storage documents, with OLE objects...

7. How do I add an OLE after I selected no OLE in the initial setup

8. DOCUMENT OLE IN OLE FIELD

9. OLE Document and OLE View?

10. confused with projects Property Pages

11. decoration macro confuses browser

12. So confused.. (C#, ASP, SBS2000)