Wrapping column headers in CListViewCtrls
Author Message
 Wrapping column headers in CListViewCtrls

Hi,

How does a person wrap the column headers in a CListCtrl?

Thanks for any help,
Patrick

Mon, 19 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Wrapping column headers in CListViewCtrls
What do you mean by "wrap"?  What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

- Anti_Snoop
http://www.snoopsoft.com

Quote:
> Hi,

> How does a person wrap the column headers in a CListCtrl?

> Thanks for any help,
> Patrick

Tue, 20 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Wrapping column headers in CListViewCtrls
Sorry - I mean wrap the labels in the header control so that you could get a
column header that looks like this

---------------
This is
my
Colomn
Header
----------------
My Data...

Patrick

Quote:

>What do you mean by "wrap"?  What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

>- Anti_Snoop
>http://www.snoopsoft.com

>> Hi,

>> How does a person wrap the column headers in a CListCtrl?

>> Thanks for any help,
>> Patrick

Tue, 20 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to get the clicked column number or column header text in CListctl(report view)

2. how to wrap the text in the column of the CListCtrl

3. Wrapping text in CListView columns

4. Column Header Click Event? (DataGrid)

5. Column headers

6. datagrid column header text alignment

7. get the names of the columns in my datagrid header (windows forms)

8. Help:"Apex DBGrid Header Column informations"

9. Excel: Symbols in Column Header

10. @@@@ Multiple Line Column Header @@@

11. dragging columns of a header control.

12. newline character in column headers of a CListCtrl