Using DAO to Export a Query in Access
Author Message
 Using DAO to Export a Query in Access

Hi all,

I am saving a query in Microsoft's Access database using Visual C++ and DAO.
I would like to then be able to export the query in the database using Visual
C++ the same way one would if using Access manually. I.E. Save as Excel or
Text...
Does anyone know how to access this using Visual C++ and DAO?

Thanks for any help.
Scott
No e-mail addresses gets rid of junk mail!

Wed, 02 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Access Database remains open after destroy dao query .(using mfc)

2. Exporting Access Queries/Tables to Excel

3. Exporting Access Queries/Tables to Excel

4. Accessing an Ms Access 2000 Query using VC++, via ODBC

5. DAO 3.6 Parameter Query Problems with Access 97 Format

6. Strange ODBC errors using DAO to access linked tables in Access .MDB

7. Accessing versions of Access using VC++ & DAO

8. Problem accessing Access 2000 database using DAO. - URGENT

9. Query multiple databases using DAO

10. OUTPUT Parameters in Access using Insert query

11. Problem with SQL query using Access + ODBC

12. Creating a table from VC++ using stored in Access import/export table specification