MDI Child Windows like DevStudio?
Author Message
 MDI Child Windows like DevStudio?

Developer Studio has MDI Child windows that can become dockable toolbar
windows by right-mouse clicking on them and selecting "Docking View."  I
would like to do the same thing in my application, but I cannot find an
example that shows how to go from a MDI child window to a Dockable window.

I have already looked at the articles on www.codeguru.com but could not find
one that dealt with going from a MDI to a Dockable window and back.

If anyone has some insights on how to do this, I would greatly appreciate
it.

Matthew Heironimus

Sun, 29 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 MDI Child Windows like DevStudio?
Hi,

see at http://www.stingsoft.com for Objective Toolkit.

Good Luck !
Lumir Vanek

Matthew Heironimus p1e ve zprv .

Quote:
>Developer Studio has MDI Child windows that can become dockable toolbar
>windows by right-mouse clicking on them and selecting "Docking View."  I
>would like to do the same thing in my application, but I cannot find an
>example that shows how to go from a MDI child window to a Dockable window.

>I have already looked at the articles on www.codeguru.com but could not
find
>one that dealt with going from a MDI to a Dockable window and back.

>If anyone has some insights on how to do this, I would greatly appreciate
>it.

>Matthew Heironimus

Mon, 30 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MDI Child Windows like DevStudio?

2. MFC MDI Multiple Views in Separate MDI Child Windows

3. Opening a new MDI child when no MDI Child exists

4. Opening a new MDI child from a MDI Child

5. How develop MDI application with child forms like VB MDI and Child forms

6. mdi child windows close

7. Creating Borderless Child Windows in an MDI application

8. getting all open MDI child windows from CMainFrame

9. Displaying DIBs on different MDI child windows

10. Change to other child windows in MDI?

11. Post messages to all child windows within MDI?

12. How to make custom MDI Child Windows Display???