shortcut does not show up in start menu right away
Author Message
 shortcut does not show up in start menu right away

Hey there,

I use the IShellLink interface to create a shortcut that goes two levels
deep into the start menu. For some reason sometimes it will not show up
immediately. I suspect that the start menu is cached and needs to be
refreshed somehow. Does anyone know why that would happen or how I could
force it to show up?

Thanks,
Craig Klementowski

Mon, 13 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. shortcut does not show up in start menu right away

2. Right click menu on tree control-Menu not going away

3. CFileDialog not showing right away

4. How2 make calling external app not return right away

5. How do I Right Justify Menu Item Shortcuts?

6. Q: CTreeView->Shortcut Menu->Right mouse double click

7. Shortcuts didn't appear in the Start menu

8. Shortcut in start menu

9. About placing a shortcut to my exe in Start->Find Menu

10. How to create shortcut in start menu?

11. shortcut entry on start menu

12. _open not doing the right thing