Help: Highlight the whole row of a CListCtrl
Author Message
 Help: Highlight the whole row of a CListCtrl

Hi, All,

How can I make the whole row of a CListCtrl is highlighted when user selects
an item?  I mean, not only the item is selected, but also all subitems at
the same row.  My control has "report" style.

Thank you very much in advance.

Lee

Sun, 25 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Help: Highlight the whole row of a CListCtrl

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Help: Highlight the whole row of a CListCtrl

See attachment...

--

Uwe Kotyczka

http://ws56.tinst.uni-jena.de/default_en.htm

Quote:
> Hi, All,

> How can I make the whole row of a CListCtrl is highlighted when user selects
> an item?  I mean, not only the item is selected, but also all subitems at
> the same row.  My control has "report" style.

> Thank you very much in advance.

> Lee

  ListCtrlEx.h
1K Download

  ListCtrlEx.cpp
8K Download

Sun, 25 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Help: Highlight the whole row of a CListCtrl

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Help: Highlight the whole row of a CListCtrl

Quote:

> Hi, All,

> How can I make the whole row of a CListCtrl is highlighted when user selects
> an item?  I mean, not only the item is selected, but also all subitems at
> the same row.  My control has "report" style.

> Thank you very much in advance.

> Lee

ListView_SetExtendedListViewStyle(m_List.m_hWnd, LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT |
LVS_EX_GRIDLINES);

where m_List is a list control control variable.

Regards,
Ruben.

Sun, 25 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Help: Highlight the whole row of a CListCtrl

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Help: Highlight the whole row of a CListCtrl
Thank you very much, Uwe and Ruben!

Sun, 25 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Help: Highlight the whole row of a CListCtrl

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Help: Highlight the whole row of a CListCtrl
Just one thing
Should be :
ListView_SetExtendedStyle(m_List.m_hWnd, LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT |
LVS_EX_GRIDLINES |   ListView.GetExtendedStyle( ) );

Quote:

> > Hi, All,

> > How can I make the whole row of a CListCtrl is highlighted when user
selects
> > an item?  I mean, not only the item is selected, but also all subitems
at
> > the same row.  My control has "report" style.

> > Thank you very much in advance.

> > Lee

> ListView_SetExtendedListViewStyle(m_List.m_hWnd, LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT |
> LVS_EX_GRIDLINES);

> where m_List is a list control control variable.

> Regards,
> Ruben.

Sun, 25 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Help: Highlight the whole row of a CListCtrl
Look up "HOWTO: Highlight Entire Row of Multi-Column Report-View
CListCtrlR"
in MSDN

HTH
Steve

Quote:

> Hi, All,

> How can I make the whole row of a CListCtrl is highlighted when user selects
> an item?  I mean, not only the item is selected, but also all subitems at
> the same row.  My control has "report" style.

> Thank you very much in advance.

> Lee

Sun, 25 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Help: Highlight the whole row of a CListCtrl
On Wed, 06 Dec 2000 16:24:07 +0100, Ruben van Engelenburg

Quote:

>> Hi, All,

>> How can I make the whole row of a CListCtrl is highlighted when user selects
>> an item?  I mean, not only the item is selected, but also all subitems at
>> the same row.  My control has "report" style.

>> Thank you very much in advance.

>> Lee

>ListView_SetExtendedListViewStyle(m_List.m_hWnd, LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT |
>LVS_EX_GRIDLINES);

>where m_List is a list control control variable.

LVS_EX_GRIDLINES isn't necessary to solve the OP's problem.

--
Chip Calvert - Celtic Wolf, Inc.
Software Design and Development, Project Management,

Tue, 27 May 2003 00:30:14 GMT

1. Select (or highlight) the whole row in the CListCtrl

2. Clistctrl: highlight a whole row

3. CListCtrl - CReportView - highlight whole line

4. How to select in a CListCtrl the whole row

5. CListCtrl: Select Whole Row

6. CListCtrl not maintaining highlight after deleting previous row

7. CListCtrl and Row highlighting

8. CListCtrl - How to select / highlight a row in Listctrl view

9. Highlight a complete row in CListCtrl

10. Programatically Highlighting A Row In A CListCtrl

11. CListCtrl - Highlight a row

12. CListCtrl Row Highlight disappears when control loses focus