Vertical tab control
Author Message
 Vertical tab control

I'd like to use a vertical tab control in a dialog I'm designing.  In other
words, the tabs are in a vertical stack, as if each was attached to a
different page of a notebook.

Is there an easy way to do this with MFC, or are there any
publicly/commercially available controls that do this?

Mike Daniels

Mon, 28 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Vertical tab control

No there is no direct way out. I think sheredin has a tab control which
does this..
--
Rajesh Parikh,
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer,

===================================

IF YOU WANT TO GET MFC / OLE / ATL
PROJECTS (WORK)  DONE BY MCSD's
 AT $18 PER HOUR CONTACT

===================================

Quote:
> I'd like to use a vertical tab control in a dialog I'm designing.  In
other
> words, the tabs are in a vertical stack, as if each was attached to a
> different page of a notebook.

> Is there an easy way to do this with MFC, or are there any
> publicly/commercially available controls that do this?

> Mike Daniels

Wed, 01 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Vertical tab control

Hi Daniels,

Stingray has a commercial package, Objective Toolkit, that has a cool
tabbed window that supports this (and 50+ other interesting MFC
extensions too!)

Scot
Stingray
http://www.stingsoft.com

Quote:

> I'd like to use a vertical tab control in a dialog I'm designing.  In other
> words, the tabs are in a vertical stack, as if each was attached to a
> different page of a notebook.

> Is there an easy way to do this with MFC, or are there any
> publicly/commercially available controls that do this?

> Mike Daniels

Wed, 01 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tab Control Vertical Drawing problem

2. Second Post: Tab Control Vertical Drawing Problem

3. Tab Control with vertical buttons and horzontal text

4. CProperty Sheet with Vertical Tabs

5. vertical tabs in CPropertySheet

6. Tab key to tab between controls does not work properly

7. want tab control with tabs on bottom

8. Tab Control - disabling a tab

9. Moving the first tab in a tab control over a bit

10. Cannot press tab to move to a tab control after using WS_EX_CONTROLPARENT

11. Article: Implementing drag 'n drop tab sorting in a tab control

12. Tab Control Ctrl-Tab-Keys