CComboBox control
Author Message
 CComboBox control

Hi there.

I have a combo box control added to a CDialog class and I
want to add items to it. However, by using the Data window
on the combo box Properties the items can be added but
they are not displayed when the application runs. I have
also tried attaching a control variable to the box and
used CComboBox::AddString() and CComboBox::InsertString()
to add items but they are not being displayed.

Anyone any ideas?? Cos I don't know!

Thanx D.

Sun, 02 May 2004 03:45:39 GMT
 CComboBox control
The height of your combo box is zero initially. You need to increase it.

Select the Combo box in the resource editor and drage the sizing handles to
expand the height of the combo box in the resource editor.

Cheers
Check Abdoul
------------------

Quote:
> Hi there.

> I have a combo box control added to a CDialog class and I
> want to add items to it. However, by using the Data window
> on the combo box Properties the items can be added but
> they are not displayed when the application runs. I have
> also tried attaching a control variable to the box and
> used CComboBox::AddString() and CComboBox::InsertString()
> to add items but they are not being displayed.

> Anyone any ideas?? Cos I don't know!

> Thanx D.

Sun, 02 May 2004 04:32:08 GMT

1. CComboBox control variable

2. CComboBox control question

3. CEdit style in a CComboBox control

4. Setting the size of the drop down for a CComboBox control

5. OnChar() w/ CComboBox controls

6. Program Freezes when using CComboBox Control with Property Page

7. Can multiple CComboBox controls share data?

8. Question about using CComboBox Control??Thank you

9. Getting Data From CComboBox Control

10. Dropdown list in combination with the editfield in CCombobox control

11. How to set margins in a CCombobox control

12. CComboBox Control doesn′t work.....