How to use DS_SETFONT style for property sheet?
Author Message
 How to use DS_SETFONT style for property sheet?

I want to change the font of my property sheet from the default system
font MS Sans Serif 8pts to Arial 10 pts. I designed all my property
pages in AppStudio to use font Arial 10 pts, but after adding the
pages to the property sheet everything is displayed using MS Sans
Serif 8pts. I suspect this has something to do with the font for the
property sheet still being the MS Sans Serif 8pts font.
I think the property sheet font can be altered by using the DS_SETFONT
style in the Create() function but I do not know the exact use of it.
Can anyone tell me how to use DS_SETFONT style, or how to otherwise
get the proerty sheet to use font Arial 10pts?

Mon, 27 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Property Sheet within a Property Sheet

2. Property sheet from property sheet

3. Q: Property sheet within a property sheet

4. changing property sheet styles

5. Property Sheet Tab Control and TCS_VERTICAL Style

6. XP visual styles in property sheet

7. Dynamically created edit box style in a property sheet

8. Using external style sheets

9. Help in using DLGTEMPLATEEX with DS_SETFONT

10. Q- Using CFormView and adding a Property Sheet

11. Property sheet dialog back ground using Manifest

12. how to cwreate property sheet with Apply/Ok/Cancel buttons using Create() function